Monday, September 30, 2013

Every time I end up here by accident I regret the fact that I stopped bloggin ... And I'm grateful that I ever blogged at all. So grateful. Pieces of my life preserved. No better feeling that an permanent archive of growing up. In other news ... I'm a nurse. A registered nurse. And I do kick ass, just like I planned. I work myself to the point of physical and emotional exhaustion. Some days I wake up and think, "I'm killing myself for $26.00 an hour, give or take overtime and a shift differential." This makes me unhappy. Little boys dying also make me unhappy. Drug users make me unhappy. Taking on more responsibility makes me unhappy. But my life. My life is good. Better than good. No, I won't trade. Yes, I probably won't update for another two years. This is Funky, and that is all.