Sunday, June 03, 2007

Does This Puddle Make Me Look Fat?

So yeah...

Uh, hey?

Right... so... let's see...

I'm thinking about coming back to writing some.

Not because I want comments. Cause I don't really.

Like all those tag-you're-it things --- and then I spent hours trying to be reciprocal and kind.

And I can't, on-a-count-a I hate that.

So here's the new rule.

I'm gonna write stuff here sometimes.

And you can leave a comment if'n you want to.

But you don't have to. At all. Ever even.

Because truth be told, nobody cares about blogs. I have a t-shirt that says so.

I just thought it might be nice to chronical some things for myself. And I sort of like this template. And there are things I should (and may) remove from my sidebar, lest you think I'm trying to go pro again. But I'm just not that interested in taking the time to do it.

So here we go again, right?
But not so much. Okay?