Saturday, October 14, 2006

Funky Was Here

Is a picture really worth 1,000 words?



Only if your imagination is less than active.

This took place Thursday night in Tampa, Florida at the Sheryl Crow/John Mayer concert we attended. According to John Mayer's blog, this stunt is in retribution for an end-of-tour prank he pulled on her the night before. I think perhaps we were treated to the best "gotcha" of the tour. For full details on the prank, and more photos of the incredible Sheryl Crow in her undies, you can click on the link.

The show was awesome, of course. As a huge Mayer fan, I was surprised that I was blown away by him. I know he's talented, but genius? I had no clue. But I honestly think this boy is going to be the best thing to come out of his generation.

Other than that, LoveBug and I sat behind a group of six people that were practicing swinging, and I don't mean on a playground. Talk about a strange distraction. Sorry I didn't get pictures of that, but I stole the above from John. Sorry.

This is Funky, and that is all.