Friday, January 27, 2006

Live Drive Friday 2

*Scroll down for HNT*




Special love and thanks go out to Kami at Dallas Ks for visiting LoveBug today, for taking him chocolate and pr0n, and for sending me these pictures so I can see my baby.

this is an audio post - click to play


For those of you that aren't into AudioBlogging, here's a recap:

LoveBug is doing great -- he's in very little pain, and he's being released Friday morning. He's got a car and driver scheduled to take him to the airport, and I'll be picking him up Friday evening.

I really have to say thank you to all of you for your outpouring of love and prayers and thoughts and positive energy and cyber-hugs, etc... Words cannot express what they have done for me. It takes a village to raise a bitch, and you are my village. You are amazing -- all of you. I love you even if I don't know you.

Have a wonderful weekend, my beautiful friends.