Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Oh, you know... this and that

This is what I mean by "Blogging in Real Time":

I sit down and just pull shit out of my ass to throw up here.

Sometime this week I will have my 30,000th visitor since installing a counter on my blog. (I started my blog in November of 04, but it was January before I put up the counter.)

There are 150 blogs that link to me.

Why? Why are you people reading this shit?

In other news, let's talk about Fridays, m'kay?

I have to tell you that I was just crAcking up as I read your comments on what to do for Fridays while Wise Funky Bloggers is on hiatus. You're a rip, you know that? I mean, y'all are funny as hell, sweet as shit, and intelligent as all get-out (again, why are you people reading this shit?)

So I've decided to hodge-podge Friday up, because frankly I like ALL your suggestions.

But let's address a few of them, okay?

Jayne suggests "Fuck You Friday" - I actually love this idea, but I'm not going to do it until Roxi gives me her permission. You see, every day is FUCK OFF day at Roxi's blog. So girl, if you say the word, I will most definitely run with this one, seeing as SO many of you were excited about all the various and assorted ways I can be pissy.

Mel suggested a guest writer for Fridays. Again, I'm up for that. It would take a lot of pressure off me and allow me to visit your blogs. If you're interested in guest/ghost writing my Friday posts, please let me know in the comments.

Shinta
wants me to bitch on Fridays. Shinta comes around often, so she realizes that bitching is something I do effortlessly. I'm up for that too.

Chosa says I should get really naked, or post something funny or freaky that happened during the week. Girl, that's the SAME suggestion all rolled into one.

Logo wants "Photo Class Friday" where I talk about my adventures in photography and my imaginary pursuit of my instructor. Oh boy, this could get me in trouble -- especially combined with fuck-anything Friday.

M~ and Amy want to see my photography. Dammit those girls are good for my ego.

DB and Shephard say a summary of my week would be just fine. Well, sometimes my week is fairly boring, so if something great happens, I'll certainly throw it up here.

Suzanne wants to see what I collect, but dust is so hard to capture on film.

Mrs. Mogul suggests a photo of me eating cold pizza. Well, that will actually be happening quite often, so that might work too!

All in all, I'm going to make Fridays, YOUR Fridays. I'm taking your suggestions and I'm running with them. After all, it may be my blog, but you guys keep me blogging when I'm not really feeling it (again, why?).


This is Funky, and that is all.