Friday, January 14, 2005

The Downside of Being an Attention Whore

So yeah, I deleted some comments today. I can do it - it's my blog. Apparantly I ruffled someone's feathers, and I suppose I could just let it go... laugh it off... chalk it up... whatever... but that's the downside of being an attention whore... occassionally you get a rotten tomato thrown at you from some anonymous person in the audience.

So why do we blog? It's cathartic for one... it's nice to sit down and say something, even on days where there is nothing to say. Typing is easier than handwriting, and journaling is pretty good for the soul. It's fine if you don't like my blog, "Anonymous" but for goodness sakes, have the balls to post your real name...

As they say in show biz... there's no such thing as "bad" attention. I guess if you feel frustrated with my opinions you maybe shouldn't waste your time reading my blog. After all... I'm sure you have better things to do than boost my traffic.

/just gave an attention whore his fifteen minutes of fame... now he can run giggling to his one friend and say, "boy oh boy I got her to write a whole post JUST FOR ME.