Tuesday, June 14, 2005

How Many Blogs Can a Woodchuck Chuck...???

I have exactly two days to study for a big test... two days. Period. (oh, I guess using the word "period" before and after an actual period is a bit redunant, huh?)

Would you like to know what I've been doing with my time up until panic set in?

First I constructed this , then I threw this together (for my kids while they're gone), then I redesigned this because I seem to be having a flareup of OCD. Aside from becoming obsessed with manipulating templates, I now have three blogs to keep after. Three!

I wonder what my grade is going to be on that test?

Iffin' ya'll don't see me for a few days over here at Funky, you might be able to catch me at The Skinniest Bitch.
Iffin' ya'll don't see me there... you'll see me on the flip side of Thursday's exam!