Monday, August 15, 2005

Involuntary Hiatus - Experiencing Technical Difficulties

I'm posting this from work - bad FunkyB! Well, it's not the first time I've posted from work, but seeing as I'm moving to a new place of employment in about a week, I'll probably be training for the remainder of my time.

This wouldn't be a problem if our DSL hadn't blown up on Sunday. LoveBug is in the process of working out the kinks, but as of this morning, I still don't have access to the network.

In a nutshell, I may be experiencing an involuntary hiatus this week. Please keep checking, if you'd be so kind. Also, contributions for my campaign are currently being accepted. Cyber donations may be left in the comment box below.

One final note: I went back to court today. We had a different judge, and he was awesome! It was totally Judge Judy comes to Polk County. My co-worker was issued her injunction, and the respondent (read, BITCH) was humiliated when she tried to argue with the judge's ruling. A good time was had by (almost) all!