Thursday, September 15, 2005

HNT

HNTbutton (Click here to play along.)




















This is my evening - this is how I decompress.

Once the kids are down for the night, I retreat to my retreat off the garage. This small room serves as an office for LoveBug and I. Every night at 10pm, I enter the office, pour a glass of wine, light a candle, and visit each and every one of you. By the time I get to the fifth or sixth blog, I'm sweating like a whore in church. I strip down to the barest minimum I can get away with (kids NEVER really go to bed on the first try) and polish off my wine. This is as nekkid as it gets, kids; one of my most private moments. Welcome to my spiritual retreat -- the place where I drown the day and attempt to silence the screams in my head...with whatever red red wine awaits nearby.