Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Oh, Happy Day!!!

I've been waiting for this day for a long, long time.

It seems like I've been waiting for a lifetime.

Sometimes you don't know how much you miss someone until they return and fill your life with joy.

Tonight is the night I've been waiting for. Tonight, my beloved returns and I am all his. Lock the doors, turn out the lights, pour a glass of wine, light the candles...



And yet, as if this weren't enough, I find out that Hugh Laurie is bringing a friend with him.

I thought I'd never see you again.

When you left me, my heart broke into a thousand pieces.

Anger flowed through my veins, directed at those who took you away from me.

And now, you too have come home.



So tonight, starting at 8pm, I will be unavailable. "Bones" starring David Boreanaz comes on FOX at 8pm, followed by "House M.D." at 9pm. Don't you dare fucking call me. I mean it. If you have a flat tire and my house is the only one with signs of life -- if you are desperate enough to knock on my door in the middle of a blizzard -- you will freeze to death. I mean it. Go away. Now.

*except you, Shesat... as you share in my love for Hugh, you may come and share my wine*