Thursday, January 12, 2006

HNT - Hello Beautiful


If you remember the HNT from before the holidays, you remember that I utilized my daughter's desecrated mirror with surprising results. The commentary provided through a teenager's song catalogue added an interesting dimension to getting nekkid and baring skin and soul.

This is another shot from the series, Mirror Images.

As my daughter leaves her room each day for school or play, I can only image she takes one last glance in the mirror.

The words, "Hello Beautiful" follow her out the door.

How beautiful is that?

All our mirrors speak to us, but not often are they so kind.

"Your gray hairs are returning." "Oh look, a new wrinkle." "Those jeans look funny. Have you gained weight?" "Maybe you should try a different hairstyle."

I'm thinking it's time to take out my perma-marker and shut my mirror up, once and for all. That's a resolution I can really get behind -- or in front of, as the case may be.

What does your mirror say to you? After you tell me, go see the bOSs. HNTbutton


This is Funky, and that is all.