Wednesday, January 04, 2006

She's Sick (and Tired) -- Small update at 10:30pm

She's back.
She's sick.
She's tired.
She's starting classes again tonight.

She'll tell you alllllllll about NYC later.
Right now, she's at work.

Real life sucks.

This is Funky, and that is all.


Okay -- that was all for then, but this is now. I'm sorry for not really coming back from my vacation. I guess I need a vacation from my vacation.


I'm basically dealing with some *clears throat* tummy issues, and I think it's due to nerves (I started classes tonight) and exhaustion. Unfortunately the tummy issue is dating a migraine. I know when my ass has been kicked, kids, and this is it.


There's nothing I can do about my course load. I have class three nights a week, and two of those nights go until 10pm. I'm going to be tired, overworked, and cranky. There is something I can do about my exhaustion. I'm going to bed. No HNT for me this week. What I need is to be horizontal in total darkness.


Since I've been vertically challenged this week, I haven't been able to read blogs, so there won't be an issue of Funky Bloggers on Friday. Instead, I'll share a bit of my New Year's Adventure in New York City. After this week, we'll get back on schedule.


Also, I'm sorry that my Sims have suffered. Those will resume soon as well.


So, this is Funky, and honestly, this time that is all.