Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I'm NOT a Snob... I'm Not, I'm Not.

I am just determined to blog this week, regardless of the fact that the holiday season is still in full swing. I'm just doing a really terrible job at reciprocating your attentions. Please take it with a grain of salt, the fact that my comments are sparse this week. It's been mad-assed crazy time.

I had to put my Bugs on a plane for Indiana on Sunday. We spent all day in the frickin' Orlando airport waiting for a "slightly delayed" plane. I drove home, watched my step-daughter unwrap her gifts, then drove to Tampa to take a friend out for Christmas dinner.

Monday I made the worst mistake of the year; I suggested that we shop at the outlet malls for some after-Christmas lovin'.

Insanity!

Then I had to go BACK to work today, and yes I'm so pissy about that. All I wanted to do was stay in bed, then play Sims2 all day. LoveBug and LighteningBug got to stay home... why not me? Oh yeah... I work for Jeb Bush now.

LighteningBug and I -- still not "spent" from yesterday's spending, decided to do some power shopping at our local mall as soon as I got off of work. And guess what? Not one mother-fucking salesperson wished me a Happy Hanukkah. They were all "Happy New Year" with a big grin on their face, like they'd dodged a bullet and won the lottery all at the same time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Hannukah closer than Jan. 1st? Like, NOW closer? Yeah, I thought so.


So I guess my excuse for not stopping by your place, is that I'm not done spending money. I have no good excuse for this rather lame post.

But I'm not a snob. I'm just a shopaholic. Really.

This is Funky, and that is all.