Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I'm Sorry, I Didn't Mean to Screw You

Edited at 12:03pm -- Post Nip/Tuck



Fifteen minutes until show time. I'm sorry -- I'm totally sorry for not posting something Funky, but I gotta know, dammit... and I can't miss a single minute.

I put fifteen Hershey Kisses down on Bobole.
My daughter saw my fifteen Kisses, and raised five with Jude.
My son says we're all freaks.

In the meantime, I wanted to formally introduce you to my new comment thingy, Haloscan. My buddy PG has been on me for a LONG time to get on board, but it wasn't until my buddy Scotty got on board that I finally FINALLY saw the beauty of Haloscan: edit comments.

Oh yes -- I can click on the little pencil thing and reply to your comments within Haloscan, instead of slapping my forehead when I can't reply via Blogger's e-mail notification thingy.

So I hope you're checking back to see my little comments to your comments.

So -- the first 27 of you that commented to Monday's post -- I replied AND I visited you at your own bloggy home with a nice houseplant and a cheap bottle of vino.

The rest of you got screwed. I'm sorry -- but it's The Carver, dude. I just can't miss it.



This is Funky, and that is all.

-- or IS it? OMG -- Quentin. How predictable! I'm actually disappointed, BUT so surprised at how intense the ten minutes of unveiling (coupled with Matt's predicament) were! Okay -- you know where the comment thingy is -- talk amongs yourselves.

This is Funky, and that is (really) all.