Monday, August 21, 2006

Kiss the Queen, Baby

I've been trying like hell to get online all night. I wish I could blame blogger, but it's my service here at home. It's so fucking unpredictable these days, and while I should admire my service's ability to be unpredictable and crazy, it mostly just pisses me off.

And I wonder if that's how the unpredictable and crazy me appears to the rest of the world?

And just as I'm pondering that thought, my service allows me to get online. Suddenly I'm jumping at the keyboard, and I'm grateful for this moment of lucidity that allows me to function. Then I starte wondering if that's also how the rest of the the world sees me.

It's okay though, I still mostly I don't give a shit. It's who I am, and they can cherish the precious moments, or sit around drinking and bitching like I've been doing for the last few hours while trying to get something unpredictable and crazy to do my bidding.

Damn, it's good to be queen.

This is Funky, and that is all.