Wednesday, September 27, 2006

That's All for Now

I had to take yesterday off. It's not that I didn't have anything to write about... heaven knows there's always drama or excitement in my life. I just didn't have the urge to type out anything. I'm still feeling that way in some regards. I think I'm ready to leave the pro blogging behind me now, and instead just write when the mood strikes.

So yeah - it's not striking much right now either. But I'll still be around from time to time, rest assured.

Thanks for the input on my photos. I'm still undecided, and I go back to the darkroom tomorrow night. I guess I'll run five or six of my favorites, size them up, and fine tune the one with the most potential. It's one thing to tweak with Photoshop, it's another thing altogether do trust chemicals and dead trees to do the trick.

This is Funky, and that is all for now.

This is Funky, and that is all.