Sunday, January 16, 2005

Now that I've bored you...

Bug's Blogs is a list of my daily must-reads. I suggest you shoot over there pronto and seriously contemplate their musings. These are my kinds of folk... witty, sarcastic, caustic, socially responsible, domestically violated, THINKERS and WRITERS. Go on... you know you want to!

Why I Love...

Stregoneria - Socially responsible, thought-provoking posts... writing finesse... sick of the same stuff I am

If You Went Crazy I Wouldn't Call You Superman - She's the real deal... she THINKS like me... she SEARCHES like me... she's HONEST (like me wants to be, but isn't always)

The President's Blog - Satire... or IS it?

Liberty Lost - He's smarter than me... he's says everything I want to say when I grow up.

Men of the Mourn - Reading this blog is like glimpsing into the past and future at the same time. This is a twelve-year old blogging his books. One day, he will be great. Watch in awe as he exercises his vocabulary and peek gently into the mind of a child with an apocalyptic complex.

The Once Exciting Now Boring Life of Me - My best friend's blog about being a gay man in a small Baptist town in a very red state.

Funky Gets an A - shameless plug for you, the reader to help me, the writer, get an 'A' in Ethics.

Bella Snow - she's angry, she's funny, she's political, she's normal... reading her blog is like getting daily e-mails from your wittiest friends.

The Dog's Breakfast - She's Italian... which means she's sexy and witty and politically incorrect. I love this gal!