Saturday, May 07, 2005

No.No.NO! Fuck, NO!!!!!!!!!

This has got to stop. Or, maybe not...???

Just click on the link...come on. I'll wait.

Okay - are you outraged? Pissed beyond measure? Scared?

I'm not going to go into a Christian-bashing post here... I'm going into a Fristian bashing post (term for those right-wing Frist worshippers.)

You mean to tell me, in all seriousness that this assmunch wants to ban books written BY gay authors, regardless of content? Oh, yes, banning is bad bad bad... but it's always been about content. Now what? Intent? Another bullet on the Gay Agenda?

Now call me crazy, but I love this guy. It's wack-jobs like Gerald Allen that will ultimately lead to the enlightenment of America. Keep up the good work, dude. Seriously. We've got Terri Shiavo, and your little bill... we've almost reached the trifecta. I hear the freedom train.