Friday, September 16, 2005

Stuff Portrait Friday - I Can DO This One!

Listen, nothing personal about SPF, but last week's assignment had something to do with sports. Since I have little to do with sports (I'm sorry, but the Bucs broke my heart) these days, I had nothing to show for the assignment last week.

However, this week's assignment? Oh yeah, I got that one covered!


Your Kitchen

Okay - technically this is NOT my kitchen. However, in about six weeks, this WILL be closer to my kitchen than what I could snap with my Nikon. We are in the process of remodeling. LoveBug designed it, and I get to pick the colors!

Your Handwriting

This one is easy too. Just this morning, before I left for work, I wrote a little love note to my kids.



Something Random
Well, since I shared with you how I decompress in our little nest off the garage, I thought I'd shoot a random image of LoveBug decompressing at his corner of the office.

Like me, LoveBug holes up at 10pm. He's wearing far too much clothing, if you ask me, but he's got a big ol' mug of ice water to cool his jets while he plays CounterStrike and smokes his pipe. Cute as hell, idn't he?

So, that's the skinny on SPF this week. Click the link if you want to play!

I would be remiss if I left my week-ending post at this: No, there is something very important that must be said...a matter of national importance...a matter of evacuation...


Here's a sample of GWB's handwriting...a clandestined note to Condi during a U.N. summit. And you were worried about Bolton shaming us! Hey, don't be too hard on W...everybody poops...even the President.

That's a wrap, kids! Have a great weekend, and don't forget to play Me-Me Monday!