Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Did Someone Say, "Blogging Revolution"?

I just finished watching Bones and House. I'm sitting in our little office off the garage, staring at my computer screen, chuckling and shaking my head.

I wrote what may be the Preamble to my Blogging Manifesto yesterday, in a sense confessing my sins and casting off the idolatry that is comment counts.

I had 30 comments on that post.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? I guess in my travels for fresh fish, I picked up some fine Beluga Caviar. You kids are wonderful.

While we're on the subject of commets, do you have ANY idea how depressing it is to find out that the blogger named Antonio who posted on your blog, was really just a spammer, and not Mr. Banderas? Goddamn you, Antonio. Spam elsewhere, you vulture of estrogen.



One last thing before I head off to visit you guys -- I just want to give a big shout-out to Hillsborough County, Florida.

FUCK YOU, HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FLORIDA.



Those ASS MONKEYS, those BUTT PUPPETS, those SKIRTS, caved... caved I say.
*If you don't know what I'm talking about, here's the short of it: The Muslims asked for their Holy Holiday to be recognized. The Christians got pissed, so the school board scrapped ALL religious holidays, saying that if you wanted a day off for religious reasons, you could have it -- no strings attached, no questions asked, it was yours and it was excused. Where the "Christians" happy? Fuck NO they were not happy. They yelled at the television and blamed the Muslims for the persecution they were now experiencing. What persecution, you ask? Well, "Christmas Break" was now listed as "Winter Break". Yes, they only changed the names, but left the actual calendar just the way it was. So the Muslims (how's this for peaceful?) went to the school board and said, "Oh, you know what? Never mind. Put the calendar back the way it was. This hatred being thrown at us is not good for our community." What did Hillsborough do? After three hours of bible thumping, hardline speeches by the "christian" community, THEY CAVED, and they put the calendar BACK the way it was.

YOU ASS MONKEYS.

Sincerely,



The Liberal Asshole