Friday, February 03, 2006

Live Drive Friday 3

scroll down for HNT




Vroom Vroom
Life Drive Friday





this is an audio post - click to play


Well, another week is coming to and end. Here's the recap for those of you that would rather die than listen to one more self-obsessed blogger yacking 100 miles/hour.

LoveBug has his Ortho appointment tomorrow! I'm almost as excited as I was when I thought the Colts were going to go undefeated. Let's hope this turns out better than their final bow against the Steelers.

It's been a good week, all things considered. I see my hubby healing a little bit every day, and it's good to see that in spite of everything, he's maintained his sense of humor AND his sense of adventure (Lord, help us.)

As for school -- I did pretty well (I think) on my Bio exam, and I managed not to kill Slutty Ugly in my Photog class.

Yes, it's been a good week.
And I'm looking forward to a good weekend AND my first photography assignment! Woo hoo!

Love and Kisses, Y'all. Have an awesome weekend.