Friday, February 10, 2006

Live Drive Friday #3

this is an audio post - click to play


Uh-oh! Looks like Blogger is going back down in about a half hour. What is WITH them lately? Don't they know I have HNTs to look at and friends to visit? Bastards.

So for those of you that don't get into audioblogging, here's the Live Drive Friday recap.

LoveBug has an Ortho seeing him now -- talk about breathing a sigh of relief! Unfortunately, the report wasn't as good as we'd hoped. While the break was fixed quite nicely, the swelling is much worse than would be expected at this stage in the game. So they put a special wrap on his foot and leg which comes off tomorrow for more x-rays and a look-see at the progress. It could take anywhere from 3 months to 2 years for him to be fully healed. Will ya' all agree with me that 3 months is just about long enough? Cool, thanks.

School was awesome this week. I got an 'A' on my biology test, and I got to develop some negatives tonight. I took my son and his skateboarding buddies out over the weekend and took some shots of them sailing through the air. Tonight I processed the film and made a contact sheet. I'm really happy with the results of my first assignment. LoveBug says he'll scan the negatives for me this weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to show you my shots early next week.

It's been a good week - a really really good week. It's amazing how well I get by with a little help from my friends.

If He Ever Gets Sponsored

Have a beautiful weekend.