Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Primaries

It's been 24 hours since I found out that John Mayer has been stemming the rose with Jessica Simpson. I've decided it's time to look at candidates to replace him on my Top 3.

Here's the short list of contenders.

Dr. McDreamy has been in the wings for awhile. In fact, he was in position to take Angelina's place, but for the fact that she's the token female on my list (soon to be replaced, perhaps, by Maggie Gyllenhaal)

Clay is an obvious choice, given that I may be bumping a singer. You think I care about the gay rumors? Go ahead Perez Hilton, call him The Gayken. Like him being gay makes me want him less. Like him being gay makes him less available than he already was.

Another singer in wings is Michael Buble. Since he's already seen my boobs, I'm not sure he's still eligible.



My husband, feeling that I was on the verge of drastically rearranging The List sent me this contender... Julian Mcmahon from NipTuck. I know we're supposed be looking at Mario's ass, but I can't stand that Saved by the Bell gigalo. Behold the power of Christian's ass. Hmmmmm.

I'll take write in nominations. Who am I missing???


This is Funky, and that is all.