Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Something Funky This Way Comes

I tried to sit down last night at the computer, and a slow haze came over me. It was strange to feel so weak and tired, given the fact that I slept well the night before. I decided to lay down last night "for a few moments." Apparantly I crashed and burned.

But I woke up this morning feeling as if whatever it was that had come over me must have gone with the night.

I was so wrong.

As I sit here right now, that slow, heavy haze is coming over me again.

I assume I'm getting sick with some funky bug or something.

Either that or I'm in the first stages of my yearly depression.

I'm not really in the mood for the depression thing, so I'm assuming I'm in just feeling shitty.

Be that as it may, I'll leave you with this shot of the most hysterical bathroom vending machine ever. Don't even ask how I ended up in this skank bathroom. The story isn't nearly as interesting as the footage taken.


Go ahead, talk amongst yourselves. I'll be back in a few days when the fog lifts.

This is Funky, and that is all.