Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Confessions of a Procrastinator

Today ... I feel like it got dark too soon. I spent the entire day focused, or so I thought, on the right things. But here it is almost 11 p.m. and I haven't accomplished a fraction of what I needed to in order to stay on top of my class.

Oh, right. I've been away. You didn't know.

I'm taking Anatomy and Physiology II this semester. It's hard. Really hard. And it takes a lot of time. A.Lot.Of.Time.

Anyhow, I'm never ahead, always scrapping at the last minute (yes, scrapping ... as in fighting) to prepare for this or that. I'm not one of those "study at the last minute" kind of students ... but it always seems like the tests come up so fast that I've barely had time to prepare in advance. So I fumble and struggle and probably lay the foundation for some mighty fine ulcers ...

And it's kinda dumb of me to complain about not having enough time to do it all when I'm sitting here blogging AGAIN...

But I type so much faster than I can comprehend these chapters ... and everyone needs a break now and again.

So I'll raise my glass to a better and more productive day tomorrow...

... and pray we don't have a pop quiz in the meantime.

This is Funky, and that is all.