Sunday, February 13, 2005

I Live in the COOLEST Town Eh-vah!


Copyright 2005

Okay... I know I spend an inordinate amount of time bitching about Polk County, Florida... but I live in Lakeland and it surely must be the coolest town eh-vah. Mr. Bug and I went downtown today in search of dirt, dirt, and more dirt. Sorry Garrison, but I had to put the dirt on hold. A big money-maker was staring me right in the face, and I couldn't resist the opportunity before me.
I don't know who had the bright idea to do outdoor sculptures, but thank you baby Jeebus, they'll sell like hotcakes. Our lovely little Lake Mirror is home to several dozen of these life-like sculptures...put three or four of them together in a matte and I'm raking in the dough. These outdoor exhibits are awesome... and I thouroughly enjoyed viewing each and every one of them. I'm glad I live in a town (inside a county that sucks) that appreciates the artist and showcases their work.
In other news...Mr. Bug and I had V-day dinner a day early... and I've far too much wine to function (let alone type or create a coherant thought) so I'm going to leave it at that.

Bug out.Posted by Hello