Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Do NOT Lodge Complaints!

OFFER SOLUTIONS

Okay - I love blogging. Seriously. I'm mostly addicted, though there are days when I'm so stressed that I cannot focus on your words. Those are my "drive-by" days. Then there are days when I comment, and YOU comment, and my e-mail just fills up with funny, witty, and poignant comments. For the most part, I can shoot you an e-mail to respond to your comments, but SOME OF YOU do not have an e-mail address attached to your profile. If you do not have an e-mail attached to your profile, I cannot respond. Then I become distressed. Then my hair begins to fall out in clumps on top of my keyboard. I like my hair. It's pretty.

Why? Why do you hide your e-mail? Are you nervous? Are you attempting to remain anonymous? Are you snitty?

So instead of lodging a formal complaint, I'm going to offer a nice solution. Here's the deal:

I have a bajillion Gmail invitations, and I'm willing to post the links or send them out to anyone who will attach said gmail to their profile so I may respond to their very amusing, intelligent comments.

Dealeo?