Friday, October 07, 2005

A Meme Unlike the Others

I wanted to do Stuff Portrait Friday SO badly this week! It was all about high school...scan your yearbook stuff...but my goddamned scanner is NOT cooperating. Since I'd typed out the entire thing last night (all but the scans) I'm left with no clue what to post for Friday. I thought about searching the news for some "Duh Files" type stuff, but it's all about Mier...blah blah blah. In the interest of always updating as promised, I've decided to draw my inspiration from a fun little Meme that Scotty occassionally sports over at The Other Side of Straight.

So I bring you 3 Truths and a Lie. I'm gonna give you four "facts" about me. You have to guess which one is the lie. Ready? Ready!

1. I lost my virginity a few months shy of my eighteenth birthday ONLY because I had taken one of those "chastity" pledges, and was freakin' scared as hell that I'd break it. So I broke it on purpose.

2. My first marriage broke up because I had an affair with the producer of my gospel album.

3. When I was in high school, I stole lunch every single day and I never got caught.

4. When pulled over for a traffic violation, I actually gave the answer "Cashmere Wrinkles" when the officer asked me if there was any reason why I wasn't wearing my seatbelt.

Okay -- comment and guess away! I'll get back to you with the stories behind the TRUTHS as well as the LIE, on Monday!

Just one more matter before we start our weekend:



I just wanted to leave you with a giggle...a BIG giggle. Some people pitch tents...other people...well, listen for yourself.