Thursday, December 08, 2005

HNT - Ten Things I Hate About You

I hate you because you told me I couldn't have a camera phone, and then you bought one for yourself so you could have Bluetooth Wireless.

I hate you because you're in Nashville, and you refuse to send me pictures using your new camera phone because you think camera phone pictures suck ass.

I hate you because you're on a business trip in Nashville, without me.

I hate you because your beautiful sales manager had to go with you.

I hate you because you're two-stepping at The Wildhorse Saloon while I am dodging the clock.

I hate you because you're in my city, walking past our courtyard, and eating breakfast at the Pancake Pantry after a night of hearty drinking.

I hate you because it's going to snow tomorrow where you are, and you actually think that's a bad thing.

I hate you because you don't know how beautiful you are.

I hate you because this is the closest I'll get to seeing your back as I fall asleep tonight.







But most of all, I hate you because I don't see myself the way you see me, and I'm jealous because I'd like to love myself that much.



HNTbutton

This is Funky and that is all.