Thursday, September 14, 2006

Not.Even.Close

It wasn't even in the ballpark. It didn't come close to being everything I'd hope it would be.
If you want to hear me bitching, click the link.

this is an audio post - click to play


If not, here's the synopsis. I spent almost four hours in the dark room and still was unable to create anything I could turn in. This shit is HARD! I have to go back Monday and try again. I guess I need to do a re-shoot and see if there's anything I can find that I can work with. At least I'll have 8 hours on Monday to try to produce something half-way decent.

Tonight, I'm just depressed tonight.

No sympathy comments may be left below. Instead, go out and have yourself a fabulous weekend. I'm going to a 20's era costume party on Saturday. Pictures and stories to follow.