Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sauvignon Blanc Rant

Yeah, just let me rant for a minute. Maybe four.

I just got home from photography class. Urgh. I mean, how hard is this stupid project if everyone else is already producing some pretty impressive pieces of work?!? My shit isn't working, even unimpressively.

And I'm just pissed, you know? I'm pissed because I'm a total psycho fucking Type A personality that has to not only master a task, but kick everyone else in the ass while doing it.

And I'm not kicking anyone's ass but my own.

And my professor, Dave, he says, "There will be nights like this. Don't let it get to you." And his dog is dying, so I feel bad and I say, "Yeah." And then I come home and pour a glass of wine.

But my husband finished off the red I had out, and I'm stuck with this shitty white that was in the fridge. And it tastes kind of like nail polish remover, but I don't care because I'm so pissy about class.

When will I find
That thing
I can do
And not care in the least
If I do it better than them?

This is Funky, and that is all.