Tuesday, May 10, 2005

What We Have Here, is a Failure to Communicate

I don't have one single fucking clue why the title of this blog is what it is. It's the first thing that came to my mind, and it's staying.

I'm in one hell of a mood today - and I don't know why...better yet, I don't care why.

You, over there in the corner working on the fax machine. YOU ARE NOT FUNNY, SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR LAME-ASSED JOKES.

You, stupid bitch on the phone with me right now... I don't give a rats ass about your $14.00 reimbursement check. I'm sitting on $172k dollars worth of furniture and technology orders... and you piss me off every single day with your whining and your constant bullshit. It's $14.00 dollars; what the hell is your problem? It will get there when it fucking gets there, and if you keep harrassing me, the next one will take twice as long as this one did.

Hey, Crazy Bitch in the next room... if you sing "Yes, Jesus Loves Me" one more time, I'm going to make sure you can sing it to Him face-to-face, if you get my drift.

Hey, troll-ass-mother-fucker... when you're done harrassing my friend Kim, why don't you come on over here and give me a go 'round. Bring your own knives though... mine were all stolen and shoved in my back by my mother and my sister.

God Fucking Damn I'm in a pissy mood.

This could get fun.