Thursday, May 11, 2006

It Is What It Is

Why don't I just give this thing up?

Why not just send you all a lovely farewell message and move along?

Why cling to something that I can't seem to do anymore?


I don't know.


Occassionally the thought comes to me, "Write, Funky. Write."
And when I sit down to do it, I feel overwhelmed... or I feel uninspired... or I feel disinterested.

I read a few blogs now and again, but when it comes time to comment on something I enjoyed, I just cannot find the energy to bring my fingers to the keys and let my words flow.

But I just can't let go, and I don't know why.


But I guess that as long as I need a place to say the stuff in my head, this blog will serve a purpose for me.

And while that is all I have to say about that, I do want to say a few more things.

Chris went home. Deal. Just because you like him, doesn't mean that the others suck. They are all good. Even goat-face.

I'm a liberal, left-leaning, tree-hugging Democrat. I don't care if you are, or if you aren't. But stop sending me conservative, right-leaning, Bible-twisting, Bush-loving, forwards. I mean it. I fucking mean it.

Raising kids is the hardest thing I've ever done in my entire life. I know there are some rewards to reap and shit like that, but right now I just really want to take up the hobby of drinking again. The scariest thing is, if I fuck them up any more, I'll never get rid of them. They will live with me forever and ever and ever and ever.

I do not have time for all the things you want me to do. If you love me, you understand. If you have a problem with that, please take a number and stand in the "fuck off" line. I'll be with you momentarily.



This is Funky, and that is all.