Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Well, THAT wasn't so bad now, was it?

One down, one to go. I finished up my Biology final a few hours ago. I know I keep swearing to the heavens that my "virgin 4.0" as one of you put it (cracked me up, by the way) is about to get popped... but I sat down last week and ran some numbers. Because I got a perfect score on the last test (the one I was really sweating), I only needed to score a 60% on the final in order to get an A in the class. So it looks as if my cherry is safe. I'll know on Friday when the professor e-mails me my grade.

Tomorrow I shall be so sad to take my Photography final. I have loved this class more than I can say.

I'm also taking my kids to work with me tomorrow. Since those in the "know" do know where I work, you can imagine this will be quite the eye-opening experience for them. Does the expression "scared straight" ring any bells? Hee hee hee hee hee.

One last thing -- this is for Shephard, who pictures me having coffee with Antonio Banderas.
Thank you from the bottom of my lusty heart. He is the bee's knees, baby. I shall revel in your visualization.

I appreciate you guys who still come by to read my ramblings, even though you know I don't have time to come and read yours. It warms my heart -- truly. But listen, tomorrow is the LAST day of the semester... so you know I'll be back to bothering you again soon, right?

Until then --

This is Funky, and that is all.