Friday, March 04, 2005

I Want to Bury My Head Too


Swan in Waiting

I know, I know... I'm supposed to be studying...and I HAVE been. I swear. I've been studying non-stop. My head is about to explode, but for some damned reason, I cannot seem to remember that the Gobi desert owes its existance to its distance from the ocean, while the African deserts exist because of their subtropic-high climate conditions. I can't seem to remember that granitic rock is associated with non-volcanic mountain building, and I don't give a rats ass about the feldspars in magma and lava... and I don't think five more minutes this evening is going to make a difference one way or another. The only rock building material I care about is the stuff that makes dirt... the dirt I should be out taking pictures of. And I miss you guys... I miss reading your blogs!

My head hurts... my kids won't shut the fuck up (and I love them, but goddammit how many times do I have to ask?) and I give up.

I think my 4.0 just met its match.

On a funny note, I was driving home this evening and saw a sign that said,

Home for sale
Buy Owner

And I was so tempted to pull over and write "You're grammar sucks." (yes, I know I used the wrong "your"...that would have been the point.)

Well, it made me giggle anyhow.

I'll be better tomorrow... I promise. After all, once I flunk my midterm, I can't go flunk it again, right?Posted by Hello