Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Random Updates

Remember THIS?


The damned thing WORKS! I swear to you, I'm sleeping better than I ever have, AND my husband reports zero disturbance on most nights. Surprisingly, this has improved our sex life...yes, you CAN take it off in a jiffy ;)

Remember THIS?


Well, it's been two weeks, and I'm meat-free. I do need to clear something up; I'm NOT a vegan. Silly me. I didn't know being a vegan was different from being a vegetarian. I do in fact LOVE my leather, and have no intentions of giving it up. Also, I'm a Lacto Ovo Vegetarian, which means I consume eggs and dairy. No one shall come between me and my cheese. Eggs I can live without, cheese I cannot. It's actually not been as difficult as one might think, mainly because I don't care for red meat, and only ate chicken mixed into things. I can do the same with tofu quite nicely. My appetite has decreased dramatically, and the weight is coming off (6lbs as of this morning)...plus I have a ton of energy. I did not know that McDonald's bathes their fries in animal fat -- so I fell off the wagon once, but I'm thinking ignorance doesn't outweigh intention. Speaking of intention, there is such a thing as a pepperoni plant, right?

Remember THIS?


Well, now that I've got a new computer, I can get back to playing Sims2 and reporting your stories on Adventures in Cyberia. If you aren't already a Sims2 character, and would like to be one, please let me know and I'll get you all borned up and stuff! The website hosted by my pal PantherGirl and designed by the ginormously talented Xtessa is a blast! Plus, all Blogger Sims get that linkage lovin'!

Remember THIS?


Well, NOLA is officially off, onacounta there really isn't a NOLA at this time. My heart, she is a-breakin' as I do love me some Cajun hospitality. Plus, my husband totally needs a shot at redeeming himself from the last New Year's Eve in NOLA, where he passed out before midnight after drinking the equivalent of four bottles of wine in just under three hours. All is not lost, however, as we are now headed here for New Year's Eve:

I'm so excited because I do love me some NYC, and some cold, cold weather. This is really a dream come true because since I was little, curled up with the mom and Dick Clark, I have wanted to be in NYC when the big ball dropped! The bestest part is that my brother-in-law and his wife are going to be there with us. They are more my family than my own family, and I am blessed, I tell ya, blessed to have them with me on my vacation, and in my life in general.

Remember THIS?


Yeah -- it's gone. I don't know if it's seasonal, hormonal, or biophysical (shit, did I just make up a word? Oh well.)... but it's gone again. I feel tons better, thank you very much! No really, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all your words of wisdom my funky bugs, your well-wishes, your prayers, thoughts, and jokes.